Do you want a bigger screen to play Ludo King?
Ludo King has become one of most popular board games that you can currently play on smartphones. Ludo King is digital version of the popular board game Ludo. We’re sure many of you like to play Ludo King with friends and family, but did you know you can play Ludo on your laptop too? Yes, you read that. You can easily play Ludo on your laptop. There are several many ways you can do this. So read on if you want to play Ludo King on your laptop.
Before we go any further and explain how to play Ludo on your laptop, keep in mind that you can play this classic board game in two ways, regardless of which operating system you’re using, whether it’s MacOS or Windows.
How to play Ludo King on your laptop via Facebook
The first method we will discuss is using Facebook account. As this method works on both MacOS and Windows because you play the game on your laptop browser. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit website on your Mac or Windows computer.
- After the website loads, click Play Now. If you do this, you will be automatically redirected to Facebook.
- Log in to your Facebook account now. This will take you to game screen and start playing.
- Alternatively, you can download Ludo King from the Windows Store if you have Windows 10.
How to play Ludo King via bluestacks on your laptop
The second way to play Ludo on your laptop is to download Bluestacks on macOS or Windows. Bluestacks is one of most popular Android emulators that you can use to run Android applications on your computer. First, do the following:
- Go to the Bluestacks site on macOS or Windows.
- Click the green Bluestacks Download button and install the application on your computer.
- After installing Bluestacks, follow the on-screen instructions to set it up.
- Once you’ve set up Bluestacks, go to the Google Play Store, search for and install Ludo King. Click Open to start the game.
- The next time you want to play Ludo King, open Bluestacks and you will find game right there on the My Apps page.
With these simple methods, you can play Ludo King with friends and family, even on the larger screen of your laptop.
Play online Ludo King with friends
Before you start, you and your friends must first make sure that everyone interested in the game has to install it in their respective phone stores. As Ludo King is available for free, along with in-app purchases, both on Google Play and the iOS App Store. Follow these steps to get started:
Go to Google Play on your Android smartphone and download Ludo King. If you’re using iPhone, go to the App Store and download the game.
Open the game after installation and log in as a guest. You can connect your Facebook account, but this is not necessary to play with your friends. After selecting the guest option, complete the setup.
When installation complete, you will see the game’s main menu. By default, you can start a Ludo game with friends or tap the icon next to Settings and even play snakes and ladders. Let us first concentrate on Ludo.
Play offline Ludo King with friends
To play the game with friends who are not nearby, tap Play with friends.
On the next screen, first choose your color. Below that are two options – Create and Connect. With Create you can create a room and generate a code that your friends can use to join the room. If you want to join a friend’s room, all you have to do is tap Join room and then enter the private code to join the game.
Once you’ve created a room, set an entry fee (at least 100 coins). You will now receive a code that you must share with your friends to become a member. Send the code via WhatsApp, SMS, email or any other application of your choice.
After all members have joined, tap Play to start the game.
First press the dice to get your turn. Game also allows you to chat with friends. To do this, tap the chat bubble above the avatar’s head, write your message.
Also read: 5 Best open source software of 2020